Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cure For Cancer

Cancer is one of the most leading cause of death in America. Cancer comes in all forms and types. It isn't prejudice, or doesn't care if you're rich or poor, or if you're young or old. There is no cure for it.I watch the news all the time and they keep saying that researchers might have the cure for cancer but they don't. How much longer before we lose any more precious people in our lives. Is anyone truly safe from it? I don't know a lot about it, but what I do know that it's a death sentence. I've had three people in my life and they all had different types of cancer and they all didn't survive it. I watched my grandmother and my aunt go through chemo and suffered tremendously.It hurts to see them go through this and being totally helpless. So, to all the people who have it or knows someone who does, I wish you the best and keep fighting.I still have faith that one day(sooner then later) that they'll be a cure for it. My prayers will be with you. God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Not all cancers are death sentences. There are plenty of people who have survived cancer. I am not suggesting that all cancers are treatable, but I think that most are. There are still plenty of people who die from cancer each year, and that is a tragedy, but there are also plenty of survivors who make it through. We need to continue the research we have started and make the difference we can.

    ReplyDelete